Chairs of IAML Sections should use this form to submit details of the single session that they will create for the IAML Congress to be held at the Municipal Library of Prague and the National Library of the Czech Republic, Prague, 25-30 July 2021.
It should be noted that:
- All speakers, including those who are not IAML members, will need to be registered to attend the conference.
- Whilst there is no provision for payment to speakers, limited funding to attend the conference may be available in some cases. Please consult the following pages for more information: Outreach Fund and IAML policy on support for outside speakers.
- Speakers will be expected to participate in the congress.
- Papers usually occupy a 30 minute time frame so they should not exceed 20-25 minutes in length to allow time for questions.
- Papers may be presented in any of the IAML official languages: English, French, or German.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 31 January 2021 (midnight UTC).