Chairs of IAML Sections should use this form to submit details of the single session that they will create for the IAML Congress Cambridge, 30 July-4 August 2023.
It should be noted that:
- All speakers, including those who are not IAML members, will need to be registered to attend the conference.
- Whilst there is no provision for payment to speakers, limited funding to attend the conference may be available in some cases. Please consult the following pages for more information: Outreach Fund and IAML policy on support for outside speakers.
- Speakers will be expected to participate in the congress.
- Papers usually occupy a 30 minute time frame so they should not exceed 20-25 minutes in length to allow time for questions.
- Papers may be presented in any of the IAML official languages: English, French, or German.
The deadline for submission of proposals from Section Chairs is 20 January 2023 (midnight UTC).