The IAML Board is planning to host a series of online meetings in the week of 20 July.
Timed to coincide with the dates of the postponed IAML Congress in Prague, these sessions will provide an opportunity for members to connect, report on current projects, and discuss issues of professional concern. The meetings will take place using the Zoom platform and will be scheduled to last up to 90 minutes each.
The following topics are being planned, but we would like to invite proposals of further issues for discussion and short reports or presentations lasting 5-10 minutes each. Please send your suggestions to Rupert Ridgewell email@example.com by Friday 26 June.
- IAML Board updates and reports
- Reports from RILM, RISM, RIPM and RIdIM
- Professional issues arising from COVID-19
- Member survey: presentation of results and discussion
- Good practice in online teaching/user instruction
- Orchestral libraries, performances, and the challenges of social distancing
- Look ahead to future Congresses
The meetings will take place on Monday 20, Wednesday 22, and Friday 24 July, all at 16.00 CEST. The timing is intended to allow as many colleagues as possible to take part worldwide. Proposals for regional meetings in different time zones would also be very welcome.
Further details of the programme and registration details will be announced in early July.
Use this hashtag on social media: #iaml2020