The IAML Board invites participation in a series of online meetings in the week of 20 July. Timed to coincide with the dates of the postponed IAML Congress in Prague, these sessions will provide an opportunity for colleagues to connect, report on current activities and projects, and discuss issues of professional concern. The meetings will take place using the Zoom platform and will be scheduled to last up to 90 minutes each.
Full programme details are now available on the IAML Online webpage.
The programme includes:
- IAML Board updates and reports
- Reports from RILM, RISM, RIPM and RIdIM
- Professional issues arising from COVID-19
- Regional meetings organised by the IAML-US and IAML-Spain national branches
- Member survey: presentation of results and discussion
- Good practice in online teaching/user instruction
- Orchestral libraries, performances, and the challenges of social distancing
- Informal coffee lounge meetings
- Look ahead to future Congresses
To register for the open meetings and coffee lounges, please send a message to Anders Cato, IAML Secretary General, stating your name and institutional affiliation (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no need to specify which meetings you wish to attend. The deadline for registration is Friday 17 July. Registered participants will receive Zoom links to all open meetings by Monday 20 July.
The programme includes two regional meetings, for which separate registration is required. To register for the regional meeting organised by IAML-US on Wednesday 22 July, please email Mallory Sajewski (mallory.sajewski@interlochen.