A list of policy statements approved by the IAML Board on international issues that affect music repositories or providers of music information. Policies that relate to specific countries fall within the competence of appropriate national branches.
- The European Agenda for Music, of which IAML is a supporter (2018)
- IAML policy on data protection (General Data Protection Regulation, 2018)
- IAML Statement on the US President's Executive Order of 27 January 2017
- IAML's response to the EU consultation on the role of publishers in the copyright value chain and on the panorama exception (2016)
- The Lyon Declaration on Access to Information and Development, of which IAML is a signatory (2014)
- IAML Code of Conduct