IAML Online 2020
Virtual Meetings and Discussions, 20-24 July
The IAML Board invited to a series of online meetings in the week of 20-24 July 2020. Timed to coincide with the dates of the postponed IAML Congress in Prague, these sessions provided an opportunity for colleauges to connect, report on current activities and projects, and discuss issues of professional concern. The meetings took place using the Zoom platform.
The full programme details are available here (PDF).
The programme included:
- IAML Board updates and reports
- Reports from RILM, RISM, RIPM and RIdIM
- Professional issues arising from COVID-19
- Regional meetings organised by the IAML-US and IAML-Spain national branches
- Member survey: presentation of results and discussion
- Good practice in online teaching/user instruction
- Orchestral libraries, performances, and the challenges of social distancing
- Informal coffee lounge meetings
- Look ahead to future Congresses
- Social hours
Meeting hashtag: #iaml2020
Please note: There was no General Assembly held during the 2020 week of meetings. There will be no General Assembly minutes.