The IAML Board is planning to host a series of online meetings in the week of 20 July to coincide with the dates of the postponed IAML Congress in Prague.
The meetings will take place on Monday 20, Wednesday 22, and Friday 24 July, all at 16.00 CEST, on the Zoom platform.
- IAML Board updates and reports
- Reports from RILM, RISM, RIPM and RIdIM
- Professional issues arising from COVID-19
- Member survey: presentation of results and discussion
- Good practice in online teaching/user instruction
- Orchestral libraries, performances, and the challenges of social distancing
- Look ahead to future Congresses
Additional proposals are being accepted for discussion, short reports, or presentations lasting 5-10 minutes each. Please see the Call for Proposals for more information (deadline: 26 June).
Further details of the programme and registration details will be announced in early July.