The 2019 annual IAML Congress was held 14-19 July 2019 in Kraków, Poland.
- Congress website
- Congress Programme Contents
- Congress Programme (digital)
- Congress Programme (print)
- Congress Abstracts
- Congress Survey - Results
- General Assembly Agenda (last changed: 17 June 2019)
- A proposed change to the IAML Rules of Procedue (PDF)
- Proposed Terms of Reference for the IAML Development Committee
- Proposed Terms of Reference for the Creation of a Project Group to Update RISM Series C
Live streaming of two sessions was offered: Opening session on Monday (15 July, 9:00-10:30, CET) and the Plenary session on Wednesday (17 July, 9:00-10:30, CET).
A series of sessions was hosted on Thursday, July 18, focused on digital tools and technologies related to music libraries. More information on Digital IAML (#digitalIAML) can be found here.
The Hot Topics session was held on July 19. Suggestions for topics can be seen here (must be logged in to view).
Send slides as links or files (PDF preferred; 15 MB limit) to email@example.com.
Results of the congress survey (PDF)